The time now is Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:43 am
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
|Who is Online|
|In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests|
Registered Users: None
Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 am
|We have 330 registered users|
The newest registered user is koersje
Our users have posted a total of 33552 articles within 3516 topics
General (social) rules
- The guild is run by a group of long-term and active members, the officers, who together form the Council.
- Helping out fellow guildies is not compulsory, but it is a matter of generosity and shows guild spirit.
- Members who damage the guild or discredit its name by action or verbally will be warned, and if necessary will be kicked from the guild. Sanctions will be made with all parties involved in mind, including the player and the community.
- Members are encouraged to actively use the forum.
- If you have any grievances about the guild, please do not hesitate to contact the officers, for example by means of a private message or an e-mail. They will try to find a solution, with the parties involved and the community in mind.
- Leaving the guild without prior notice to the officers is considered as unfriendly behaviour. Depending on the measure of your involvement in the guild, you should inform the officers a sufficient time in advance (at least a week) so that consequences for the guild can be reduced to a minimum.
- Alts will be removed from the guild when someone left with his main character as a matter of principle. We are aware that some persons happen to help out in JF a lot although they only have alts in the guild. With the benefit of the guild in mind, in some special cases we will therefore allow alts to stay. The Council will decide in these cases.
- If someone did not log in for more than 4 months, it is assumed that he quit playing WoW, and he is removed from the guild list. This measure is due to administrative reasons. Long durations of inactivity are not considered as a damage to the guild, though, and we in general will be very happy to welcome a former member back to the guild should he start playing WoW again.
Above are the basic, bare bones, minimum social guildrules.
Anyone who joins our guild and intends to participate in dungeon party's, be it normals / heroic or raids is required to download & read & act accordingly to the Guild Manual. See this download link, please:
Click this: The new Guild Manual - Cataclysm edition.
The manual describes:
- guild structure
- general guild rules
- party & raid rules
- how to join the raid effort
- which raid add-ons to use
- how to set up our TeamSpeak communication system
- raid loot distribution
Updated: februari 2011.
|Posted: Glaurung @ Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:19 pm|